June 04, 2011

Step 1: Vomit. Step 2: ? Step 3: Profit!

Amelia threw up on her Hug A Bub last night, and I realised this morning just how lost I was without it while it was being washed. So I thought I'd have a crack at making my own as a back-up... Then thought "I've bought too much material, what will I do?"... Then thought "I'll sell a couple on eBay!"... So I'm doing that. Follow the link ;)

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Wrap-Style-Baby-Carrier-Hug-Bub-Style-NOT-BRAND-/290573170510

EDIT: I just popped the same listing on Etsy - Check it out here. If you want to buy from here, I'll give you a 10% discount. Just enter the code SwSoSmReaderJune and you'll be all set!





Milly "enjoying" her new carrier. Ignore the dirty mirror, please :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!