April 12, 2011

Mother, Father, Son, and Daughter

Ianto looked like Scott. There's no doubt in my mind about that. I mean, look at their profiles here:




They're quite obviously father and son.

Well, now I have my own little clone. Amelia is the spitting image of me when I was a baby. My mum and I keep trying to find some resemblance to Scott in her, but it's almost impossible! You want proof? Check this out:




That's one-day-old me on the left, and few-hours-old Amelia on the right. We even sleep the same way, according to Mum - with hands up near our face.

This post was inspired by Blog This!'s baby photos challenge. I hate to beg, but please vote if you get the chance!

- Posted via BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. So cute!!!
    My last 3 babies have all looked like their Daddy when born, but DD2 is now identical to me as a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!!! We call my son a clone of his dad and did a similar side by side photo thing for his Grandmother to see.
    Amelia is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always thought your photos of Ianto looked just like the photos of your husband. They are the spitting image of each other!

    Wow! Amelia does look a lot like you as a baby too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable photos! She looks just like you in your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! I love how our looks get passed to our kids, these photos are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!