March 19, 2011

I'm still here!

Don't stress, dear readers (if I have any left!) - I'm still around. It's just been a bit hard for me to get to the computer this past week and a bit. Having a new baby - one I get to look after 24/7 - makes it difficult to do anything. Luckily, she's conked out in her daddy's arms at the moment after having a very fussy night and day. Yaaaawn!

Thank you to everyone who has sent us well wishes and congratulations - she's just the most adorable baby I've ever laid eyes on (tied for first place with her brother of course!) and she has some very special people looking after her, both here and from the "great unknown"...

If anyone has any tips for me to get through these first few challenging weeks, feel free to share! Here's a photo of Amelia and me while we were in hospital to tide you over:





(And Amelia's Mummy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!