October 21, 2010

A question from Formspring

Okay, so apparently Formspring auto-publishes questions and answers if I don't tell it not to... Here's one I was just asked by a friend (the same friend who did the guest post on Letters to My Babies)

QUESTION: If little babba turns out to be a lady, could Cookie possibly become permanent? Cookie Reid sounds awesome in my opinion.

ANSWER: Possibly as a nickname (for either gender) but not as a true "given name" - we've had a girl name picked out for almost my entire pregnancy now, and have a "if we can't find one better..." boy name :p

Do you want to ask me a question? Click the link below...
 

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know I'm unique then, Anonymous. You're aware it's just a nickname until he or she is born, correct? Just checking.

    By the way, the precedent for trolling this blog has been set, and you fall faaaar below it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!