July 24, 2010

Still plodding on

There hasn't really been much going on around here lately. I feel I'm letting my poor blog languish, but I seriously have nothing to say right now. There's only so many ways I can say "I miss Ianto," isn't there?

Is there anything anyone wants me to write about? Anything you feel might have been left unsaid? Anything? Anyone? I feel so lost and alone right now...

Oh! Here's something I meant to put in here, the little thing that was in TV Week! I forgot to rotate it, so you'll just have to tilt your head.





2 comments:

  1. Awwwww at the bit in the mag! AWESOME prize, can I come over and play? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! I still haven't received it :( Australia Post swears they've delivered everything that's been sent to us, but I don't believe them any more. There's just too much that's gone missing.

    I feel so awful that she chose THAT bit, out of everything I sent her, to put in the magazine *head-desk* "Keep him alive"? If only you knew, lady at TV Week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!