June 16, 2010

In other news...

My ultrasound is in the morning. Here's hoping I get conclusive results one way or another.

A massive thank you to everyone who's sent me messages of support regarding my previous post! Big hugs to everyone. I was feeling a bit sick since I read it, but I worked out it was just hunger (haha)

Also, big news. It's been in the works for a couple of days, but last night I was "officially" asked to set up the Australian sister site for Megan's World, a UK charity that raises money for headstones to go on babies' (and older children's) graves. I'm really excited about this. I'm still waiting to find out exactly what it is I have to do, though...

I think I might go visit Ianto tomorrow. I want to measure how long his actual grave is so I can put some of my ideas into action.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!