WARNING - DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO TROLLS OR BAD LANGUAGE
Ah, the joys of having trolls on my blog... I'm actually quite amused at the comment I just got*:
"Your so sick. As if you'd take so many pictures of a decomposing child, in different poses too. You must have some mental issues. When a child is dead, it's not meant to be played with, you sick fucker."Let's break that down, bit by bit.
- My so sick what? Either spell "you're" correctly or finish the sentence. I have a sick... something. Mind telling me what it is?
- I'm fairly certain he wasn't "decomposing" when I took the photos of him. You see, it takes around a week for human skin cells to even start to decompose. About seven minutes for brain tissue. But I didn't take photos of his brain (now that would have been sick!) so I'm not entirely sure what you mean. It's not like I dig him up and take new photos to check his progress... And yes, I did take "so many photos" of him. Can't you see them?
- Mental issues? Why yes, I do suffer from depression. And grief too. How weird is that? I mean, it's not like people do this every day or anything. Yawn, next sentence...
- Play with him? I wish I could play with him! You don't "play" with stillborn children. You carefully handle them, just as you would any newborn. You're actually more careful, since you don't know if you're going to break their skin or any other part of them.
- 4a. Yes, I am a sick fucker. I have a very sniffly nose right now (sick), and I'm trying to conceive another baby (fucker).
If you comment on this one too, leave your name. I'd love to know who I have to cut out of my life (if you're someone I know, which is possible.)
*I haven't published the comment on the post, because I wouldn't want anyone stumbling across it without context (it was strangely on a post that has no pictures of Ianto whatsoever)
EDIT: Oh, in all the fuss, I forgot to show you one thing - the tshirt I designed and ordered myself!
|I should be receiving it within a week. The small text points people to my site (Yes, I am what is colloquially known as a "blogwhore"|