June 16, 2010

Don't you just love trolls?

WARNING - DO NOT READ IF SENSITIVE TO TROLLS OR BAD LANGUAGE

Ah, the joys of having trolls on my blog... I'm actually quite amused at the comment I just got*:

"Your so sick. As if you'd take so many pictures of a decomposing child, in different poses too. You must have some mental issues. When a child is dead, it's not meant to be played with, you sick fucker."
Let's break that down, bit by bit.
  1. My so sick what? Either spell "you're" correctly or finish the sentence. I have a sick... something. Mind telling me what it is?
  2. I'm fairly certain he wasn't "decomposing" when I took the photos of him. You see, it takes around a week for human skin cells to even start to decompose. About seven minutes for brain tissue. But I didn't take photos of his brain (now that would have been sick!) so I'm not entirely sure what you mean. It's not like I dig him up and take new photos to check his progress... And yes, I did take "so many photos" of him. Can't you see them?
  3. Mental issues? Why yes, I do suffer from depression. And grief too. How weird is that? I mean, it's not like people do this every day or anything. Yawn, next sentence...
  4. Play with him? I wish I could play with him! You don't "play" with stillborn children. You carefully handle them, just as you would any newborn. You're actually more careful, since you don't know if you're going to break their skin or any other part of them.
    • 4a. Yes, I am a sick fucker. I have a very sniffly nose right now (sick), and I'm trying to conceive another baby (fucker).
Thanks for your time in reading my blog, but really, if you have these kinds of views, don't fucking read it, moron.

If you comment on this one too, leave your name. I'd love to know who I have to cut out of my life (if you're someone I know, which is possible.)

*I haven't published the comment on the post, because I wouldn't want anyone stumbling across it without context (it was strangely on a post that has no pictures of Ianto whatsoever)

EDIT: Oh, in all the fuss, I forgot to show you one thing - the tshirt I designed and ordered myself!

I should be receiving it within a week. The small text points people to my site (Yes, I am what is colloquially known as a "blogwhore"



14 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me? Who in the world would write something so downgrading and abusive. That is so wrong and disturbing. Dont let people who have no life get to you *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Teni I am so sorry you have had to endure such abuse on your blog.

    For what it is worth, I love the pictures of Ianto - such a precious angel and I am honoured to be able to look at the piccies

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh dear...i guess this person is a "sick fucker" f for reading your blog then making such a comment. they clearly have nothing better to do with their time then toll blogs. *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Teni, what a horrible comment :( Some people just don't get it.

    ** hug **

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unbelievable. How gutless would a person have to be to post such a vile comment anonymously? Good on you for fighting back. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love your pictures of Ianto. I think he looks so peaceful and innocent, and every time I see them, I get teary.

    That person has obviously never lost a child, and wouldn't have a clue how much comfort it is to have something left to hold on to. GRRRRR, I'm angry for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (hug) This is why trolls should stay under bridges and avoid blogs. It was unspeakably mean of them to write that, but I do wonder if one day as they gain life experience, the full impact of their comment will hit them. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh darling. What a jerk. FWIW, I love your pictures of Ianto- such a beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teni - I'm sorry that someone would say those awful things. I think your blog is a beautiful tribute to your gorgeous little boy and your photos are lovely. Huge hug.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teni; I also want to encourage you. I lvoe reading your blog and DH and I have had a cry looking at the beautiful photos of Ianto. He looks just like any other sleeping baby, peaceful and sure that he is loved!

    *hugs*

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  11. It might be weird for some people to see a "sleeping baby" like this. I admit it was for me, but have i lost a child no, so i could never comment on the photos. However that is out of line and i hope they sleep well at night.Sounds to me like they are the sick ones.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm sorry you had such a nasty comment left on your blog. it is hard for people who haven't lost a baby to look at pictures of babies who have passed away. but we know our little ones were beautiful. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, I can understand that Anonymous - I get a little uncomfortable (sometimes, I'll admit, even slightly sick) myself when I see babies born before they put any fat on, when their skin is still transparent and they look so tiny and red, and occasionally not even baby-like at all...

    But I force myself to look, because what I see isn't what the parents see - they see their beloved baby just like I do with Ianto. I force myself to look until I feel comfortable looking.

    Thanks so much everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tenibear - it's so sad that somebody was nasty about something you intended as a tribute to you, Scotty and Ianto. Some people are just small minded and what they said shows more about their deficeits than anything else. Your reply was remarkably restrained. Glad you got your diagnosis pity about the bed side manner though. Dory

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!