June 02, 2010

The Chosen One

...Well, okay, he's not the only "One" that's been "Chosen" but I'm pretty stoked Ianto's photos are definitely going to be used for the ACOCP's Heartfelt exhibition. I'm still waiting on the rest of the prints (I was waiting to get them before I did this post so I could include a few) but I'm so excited that soon I'll be able to see more photos of my little guy. Photos I've never seen before. And then, at the exhibition, larger-sized photos! Plus I get to see what other people think of him. Yaay!

The location and dates have changed, so if you saw my earlier post about it and planned to come, please make a note that it's changed. Don't want people showing up on the wrong day! It's now from the 21st of July to the 4th of August. Perfect timing, since Scott and I get back from Queensland on the 14th.

I'm trying to find the online flyer but it's eluding me - all I can find is the one with the old dates. So you'll have to remember on your own.

2 comments:

  1. How special, so happy more people will be able to see how gorgeous Ianto was xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!