May 29, 2010

Testing, testing....

Just a quick note: I've been playing around with my blog a bit lately (you may have noticed things appearing or disappearing) but I'm still not 100% sure it looks good. Maybe it's just my perfectionist side coming out, but there are some things that don't look right to me...

Like the search bar thingie I've just installed. I want it kept near the top of the page, but it doesn't look good there! (On a similar note, do you like my new search bar?)

I've found a way to put a PayPal button on, should I put one on my other blog (where I'm trying to sell my canvases)? Hell, should I put one here so people can give me money for Ianto's headstone? (Joking! Tempting as it is to get others to pay, I'd never guilt people like that.)

Have I overloaded my page with too much stuff, dear reader? What should stay, what should go, and what should be added next?





PS - We need to get Scott to do more posts, don't we?

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about anyone else, but I've been wondering how Scott feels about various topics that come up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point - I've been gently trying to get him to read what I write, but he's a snob ;) I'll try to coax him to write a post today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!