May 04, 2010

Ooh I've been tagged! "Life is Good"

The lovely Sarah at {just me} has given me a "Life is Good" award - This means I answer some questions, and then "tag" three other bloggers and they continue the chain. Here goes...

It even has a rainbow in it, how beautiful!




What do you do when you’re bored?
Hang around online, googling anything that comes into my head if I grow bored of my favourite sites.

Are you an autumn, or a spring?
I used to be an autumn, but since I got married last spring, I think that's changed.

Quick! You’re stuck at an airport for hours, and the only options are crossword puzzle, or an old novel nobody’s ever heard of. Which would you pick?
The novel, I suppose, because if I finish it I can start over again. I couldn't do that with a crossword.

Jane Austen or Emily Bronte?
Neither.

Do you feel prepared for the five other questions coming your way?
Oooh, I don't know! Let's find out together, shall we?

Who’s your hero?
I'm not sure... May have to come back to this one another day...

Favorite word?
Love. Cheesy, yes, but that's it.

Are you one of those “checklist” people, or are you a “wing it and hope everything goes well” sort of person?
I write checklists, then wing it after I lose the paper I've written the checklist on.

What phrase has stuck with you in your life?
It was quite recent, but I think the phrase someone's said to me that will stick with me forever started with "I'm sorry..." - I think you can guess the rest.
Okay, I know what the question's really about. What has inspired me in my life? I don't have one particular phrase, to be honest.

If you were to choose between coffee and tea. . . which would you go with?
Tea. Tea every time - I hate coffee with a passion! Love the smell of it, strangely, but I cannot stand that horrible muck.

Okay, now for the part where I tag others... Hopefully I'll tag at least one person who hasn't already done this ;)

Kirsty @ Baby De Roach
Caz @ The truth about mummy
Ms. G @ Broken Heart Diaries

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. You're like me, love the smell of coffee but hate drinking it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!