May 31, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

I've received another blog award! This is the "Happy 101" award...

Rules:


1.) When you have received this award you must thank the person that awarded you in a new post.

Thank you very very much, Sarah at {Just Me}, I love reading your blog - I feel humbled by the fact that you read mine! And I looove that you've made my blog look so nice, even though I keep fiddling with it (I'm just a fiddler)

2.) Name the 10 things that make you happy.
  1. Thinking about my wedding (It makes me giggle - we had so much fun!)
  2. Thinking about Ianto (yes, sometimes it makes me sad, but mostly happy)
  3. The fact that Ianto's photos are going to be used in the Heartfelt Exhibition (More information and linkage in my next post)
  4. Thinking about my future and having more kids.
  5. My gorgeous husband and the great memories we share.
  6. My mum, dad, brothers and grandparents (even though they annoy me at times)
  7. My few real-life friends (the ones I consider friends, not the ones that think they are)
  8. The fact that, even though I don't have many real-life friends, I can always turn to my online friends when I need some kind words.
  9. (Stealing one of Sarah's here) Blogging and reading other blogs.
  10. Acting onstage - though I haven't done that in a while.

3.) Pass this award onto 10 other bloggers and inform the winners. (Sarah and I read a lot of the same blogs, and most of the ones she tagged are who I would tag, so I've only tagged four. Please forgive me, oh blogging goddesses!)
  1. Antoinette at Butterfly Kisses to my angel Alyssa Marie
  2. Megan at Writing out loud
  3. Vicki at Ignore Reality
  4. Ally at It's my birthday today!
In the next blog: I plug the ACOCP's Heartfelt Exhibition again (with updated information)

2 comments:

  1. I was just told you tagged me - thanks so much!!

    I love those 10 things that make you happy. Keep smiling. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you hate it when everyone you want to tag already has been!!

    Even though I don't comment all the time, I do read regularly & love hearing all about Ianto & the beutiful things you have collected for his gravesite & what you are planning for your future :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!